Before diving into November Goals, let’s do a quick recap of my October Goals (you can read them in more detail here)
1. Take more pictures. This is going to be a challenge for me – carrying this goal over to November!
2. Find a creative outlet. I tried watercoloring at a free workshop given by the public library. I learned a lot of techniques, bought my own paint set, and now to continue practicing…
3. Blog more. Well the first few days, I met my goals…and then in was November.
4. “Have coffee” with a new friend. Well, I didn’t have coffee, but I am figuring out new ways to hangout with people and get to know them better. I invited a friend to a Zumba Class at the Wellness Center. Later this month, I am hosting a Harry Potter Movie Night.
5. Organize my closet. A work in progress. I did go through my closet and got ride of a few bags of clothes. Now its figuring out what my style is and what items my capsule wardrobe need to be complete. Shopping trip coming up!
1.Take more pictures. With all the fun, exciting and highly anticipated month ahead (birthday, trip to North Dakota, Thanksgiving, and more) capturing the moments is a MUST!
2. Blog more + a Month of thanksgiving. My talented and beautiful friend, Lindsay at Martin Marriage Chronicles, has challenged me to use November as a time to be reflective and thankful. Multiple times throughout the weeks in November we will both be posting things we are thankful for. We invite you to do the same! Link your blog to ours OR comment what you are thankful for this month. I will also be using Ann Voskamp’s (author of 1000 Gifts) daily prompt found here.
3. Get a jump start on Christmas shopping. Should I be saying Christmas shopping this early in November!? I always wait last minute and end up scrambling to get what I really intended to gift. Plus, all the creative gift wrapping seen on Pinterest has made me want to give more thought into the presentation of the gift.
4. Recipe Organization. My meal planning has come directly from Pinterest and Budget Bytes. This has made me rely heavily on internet access, remembering where I found recipes, and a very food splattered Mac. I want to find some simple, yet unique recipe cards to write down my favorite go to recipes. I always loved having handwritten recipes from my mom and grandma–handwriting is an art I don’t want to lose with all the conveniences of technology.
What are you November Goals?